HIKMAH -Once, I used to use, heard and utter this word quite often, but something was lacking behind during that time - appreciation. Now, after going through all sort of journey in my life, I'm little bit kinda understand what it is all about. I believe that, He already set a plan in my life,and no matter how bad I feel about it, it all happened because of good reason. He fills my life time memory with different sort of flavours. Welcome to my time capsule - Flavour Of Life

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Intro: The flavour of life

This song was introduced by my friend, and although I didn't know even a single word from that lyric, but I already attracted to it at the very beginning. The singer, what I can say is, nailed this song beautifully, not only with her superb voice, but also added the flavour to this song by giving away her soul and emotion. And even till now, this is one of my favourite song to accompany me during reading. I just love this song because it represent my feeling the best. As I already change my blog's name, so let enjoy this song together=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home